Ski For Free
91-5 CKPR wants you to Ski For Free!
Enter below to win a Family Day Pass (2 Adult, 2 Youth) to enjoy the fabulous Mt. Baldy!
Listen to the Wake-Up Crew with Brad & Laura. They'll make the weekly draw on Fridays at 9:50.
- Located on the north shore of Lake Superior, Mount Baldy has been one of Thunder Bay's most popular destinations for individuals and families for over 60 years.
- They have three lifts accessing varied terrain for all skill levels of skiers and snowboarders.
- All runs lead to the base chalet, where winter sports enthusiasts can take a break and warm up by the fireplace or watch the action on the hills from the picturesque windows. Come to discover nature - and yourself.
- Mount Baldy welcomes beginner skiers and snowboarders and makes it easy for guests to get introduced to the sports.
- They have a complete rental shop on site with safe, modern equipment in a variety of sizes.
- Private or group lessons can be booked with certified ski and snowboard instructors for those just learning and those who wish to brush up on their skills.
Ski For Free at Mt. Baldy, from Thunder Bay's Radio Station, 91-5 CKPR!
Note - Apple Inc. is not involved in any way with this contest or sweepstake.